We are bombarded with toxic chemicals today and there are some we can’t do anything about, but there are some that are simple to avoid and can have a huge impact on our health.
This is such an easy swap to make, so below is my easy all-purpose cleaner for the home. I use the same recipe to make 2 bottles. I have a bottle in the bathroom and the kitchen to use when needed. You can buy the glass refillable bottles inexpensively from
Why do I use essential oils in my cleaning products?
Essential oils have been proven many times (for example
- 300 ml of distilled water
- 100 ml of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Castile Soap or On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- 30 drops of Essential Oils for inhalation and further home protection
- Add all the ingredients to a 500 ml bottle using funnel.
- Shake well and spray on to a surface. I like to use an ECloth for extra protection.