Hippocrates “All Diseases begin in the gut”
Have you heard about mother nature’s secret weapon for healing the gut? Fermented foods are eaten by traditional cultures all over the world but something that is largely hidden from the West…until NOW!
Inexpensive, simple to make and packed with therapeutic strength probiotic content, learn how to make delicious fermented foods.
- Learn the history of fermentation
- A synopsis of the ability to heal the body from allergies, food intolerances and many more.. (read my daughter’s eczema healing journey here)
- Details on how to ferment any food for preservation and health
- Make your own beet kvass and sauerkraut to take away with you in mason jars
- Sample further fermentation delicacies, beverages and even some fermented blueberries with coconut chia pudding for dessert!
- Included are some water kefir grains (worth £10) with instructions to make your own fermented fruit juice
- Post-event information emailed to you with fermentation info and over 15 recipes
- Join the fermented foods internal Facebook group to ask questions and learn new recipes
(All equipment is included so you can just turn up on the day)
Wednesday 16th March 7-9:30pm at Primal Roost, in Bagshot
Bring a friend, or come alone – taste, ferment and enjoy learning the art of fermentation. Places are limited so book your place using the button below.
A few comments from the last course, to see more please click here
“Really enjoyable, informative, delicious food, would definitely recommend, thank you” Jane Webber
“I found the information fascinating and would now like to learn more” Cathy Tyne
“Very enjoyable, a ton of information and food was really nice thank you :)” Pam Fleetwood