FOOD to me is a
That means eating healthy, pleasurable foods. These are one of my favourite quick 10-minute recipes that is great to make with children and store in the freezer for when the fancy takes you. You can watch my reel this week on Instagram
- 1.5 cup of dates
- 1 cup of nuts (we used ½ cup of walnuts and ½ cup of pistachios)
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel (use unwaxed oranges) or 3 drops of doTERRA Wild Orange
- a pinch of sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients apart from the toppings in a food processor, I used my Vitamix but it’s easier in a food processor.
- Blend, leaving some texture so not completely smooth.
- Roll into small golf ball-sized balls and then roll into the toppings to create a beautiful effect.
*Be careful not to use imitation oils that may have been adulterated and are not safe for internal use, to purchase these oils you can do so